CyanogenMod has released the latest CM11 M9 snapshot build. The great news for Xperia Z2 (Sirius), Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE (Castor) and Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi (Castor Windy) owners is that the first non-nightly CM 11 builds are now supported.
Snapshots (M builds) are completed every month to make sure the software is mostly working and released to the public. The M9 build incorporates changes from 31 June to 27 July. See the changelog below.
CyanogenMod 11.0 M9 Changelog:
* Themes support for additional UI elements
* Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
* Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
* Torch – Improve performance
* Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device (Jawbone, Square, etc)
* Center clock support
* Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
* Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked (eg. Device is in a bag or pocket).
* Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content (perfect for those pesky games that want you to ‘Save 20% on our new game’). Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
* Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
* Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
* Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
* Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
* Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
* Translations (Thanks CM Crowdin Team!)
* Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
* Fix encryption on some LG Devices
* Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer
Via CM Blog.