Sony Mobile has released a new build of the Concept for Android Marshmallow firmware on Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact devices. The latest firmware (build number MDB08M.Z1.2186-somc) makes changes to auto brightness (the darkest level is now darker than before) and updates the Sony Email app to version 11.0.A.0.5 which brings a number of bug fixes (see below).
For those that might be wondering, the new software does include security patches up to the December level. This is despite the screenshot that shows the security patches to November only (Sony has said that the date was not corrected in this latest build release). The update should be hitting all of those involved in the beta. As before, if you have any feedback, use the included Beta app or post your comments to the Google+ community page.
Sony Concept for Android Marshmallow changelog: Build version MDB08M.Z1.2186
* Made darkest level of auto brightness darker
* New version of Sony Email 11.0.A.0.5
– Fixed problem where importance state got lost when reloading email
– Correct handling of “Maximum e-mail body truncation size” policy on exchange servers
– Fixes broken hyperlinks in emails
– Notification sound fix
– Fix crash when using certificates
– Stability fixes
– UI fixes during rotation