Xperia Z2 Xperia Z2_D6502_23.5.A.0.570_Latin America_Generic 6.0.1

Sony Xperia Z2 (D6502) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Latin America

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia Z2_D6502_23.5.A.0.570_Latin America_Generic - Sony Xperia Z2 (D6502) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Latin America

Read more about this resource...

2. jomanual

jomanual New Member

The link doesn't work, I tryed Xperia z2 D6502 Marshmallow Ftf file to download, but it getting failed, plz fix, Anybody here able to download this plz hepl me

3. Xperia Blog

We have tested the link and it works fine. Have you entered the decryption key to unlock the full download?

4. Karan Tamboli

Karan Tamboli New Member

can i flash this on My D6502 indian varient? and Please upload the firmware Generic india ftf

5. Xperia Blog

This version will work fine on your D6502 Indian variant.

6. MisterM

MisterM New Member

Should I be able to use this firmware on a UK Z2 D6502 without carrier issues?

(or do you have an ETA on the UK version?)

7. Xperia Blog

Yes, as long as you have a D6502 variant - this version will work fine with UK carriers. In most cases, you won't need to change anything, but if you do check out this page.

8. MisterM

MisterM New Member

Apologies, I have a D6503 but I noticed the Philipines firmware is for the D6503, I assume the same applies there and I should be fine to use it?

9. Xperia Blog

Yes, that is correct.

10. faz

faz New Member

My phone wont read my Sim Card after the update. Says "No Sim Card-No Service"
    PLEASE HELP

11. Xperia Blog

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with the SIM card? Did you install the correct firmware for your variant number? Check the settings within "Mobile Networks" to see if have the right network type selected.

12. faz

faz New Member

i cannot even access my network settings. everything else is working fine

13. Xperia Blog

Maybe try to downgrade to see if that solves your issue?

14. faz

faz New Member

I downgraded and still did not cannot get sim service. I read i might need to update my radio

15. Xperia Blog

So it worked completely fine before you upgraded on the same handset? Seems very strange why it is not being picked up now. Are you able to test the SIM in another handset?

16. faz

faz New Member

yes and its working fine. even tried other Sim cards and they also not reading.

17. Xperia Blog

If you're sure you've flashed the correct firmware and it is still not working, then it might be a hardware fault. It's best to get it checked by your local Sony Support Centre. Good luck!