Xperia Z3 Xperia Z3_D6603_23.5.A.1.291_Global_Generic 6.0.1

Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Global

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia Z3_D6603_23.5.A.1.291_Global_Generic - Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Global

Read more about this resource...

thoiapple923 likes this.
  2. nanda12345

nanda12345 New Member

What is the deception key no

3. Xperia Blog

Click here to find it.

4. Peter Kosa

Peter Kosa New Member

Cannot copy the key in tapatalk?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én D6633 eszközömről

5. Domalek

Domalek New Member

This is some kind of scam :mad: It's not enough to register in the forum and enter decryption key to download the file but they want you to register and install some fishy apps.
    I'M OUT OF HERE!!! :eek:

6. Xperia Blog

We have no idea what this refers to? Can you send us a screenshot please?

We do not ask for any kind of re-registration and are not involved in any kind of apps.

7. Domalek

Domalek New Member

When I enter the download link, I get to the page with 3 options - every one of them leads to some MEGA add-on for the Firefox or MEGA app installation in order to download a file bigger than 1 GB. Either way, instead of a direct download I'm pushed to use an additional MEGA app which is not OK.
    I enclose a file with several screenshots.

Attached Files:

8. Xperia Blog

Thanks for sending through these screenshots. The reason why you are having this issue is that you are trying to access MEGA's paid service MEGASync. You need to click download through the browser on the right. See the screenshots below - we were using Chrome for this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  9. Domalek

Domalek New Member

I DID IT. But after 46% the download stopped and there was an communicate saying that if I want to download a bigger than 1 gb file I must install MEGA add-on for Firefox!!!
    Believe me, I'm not a begginer, I always try every possible way before I get angry.

10. elizachendan

elizachendan New Member

MegaDownloader is the free and fast app that lets you download files directly from mega.co.nz to your computer. For anyone who uses mega.co.nz MegaDownloader is a great free way of downloading files fast . The app allows users to download multiple files at a time it's completely secure and it's as simple as you could imagine. It doesn't matter the size of the file or the amount of individual parts this app can get what you want when you want it as fast as you need it. I think it can be resolved your problems. Have fun!

11. Domalek

Domalek New Member

I don't have problems with my 130 Mbit cable connection. The only problem is the pushy forcing to install additional apps. I don't need them to trash my computer and browser.
    So, save your adverts for someone else cause I have already downloaded the app I needed from somewhere else, where it is provided through google drive with no speed limitations!

See ya.

12. Xperia Blog

Once again, this is not us pushing ads, which is what you originally were saying. Obviously, if you are clicking on Mega's paid service that's what you will get. We don't use Firefox so can't comment, but countless people download with no issues through Chrome or other browsers.

13. thoiapple923

thoiapple923 New Member

thanks pro