Xperia C3 forum now live

Discussion in 'Xperia C3 and Xperia C3 Dual' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Please use this forum for all discussions relating to Sony's new 'PROselfie' smartphone with 5MP front-facing camera and front LED. See our announcement post here.

2. Mary629

Mary629 New Member

Well, I recently purchased Sony Xperia L C2104, the phone works perfectly as of now.... I really love this phone.

3. Masda

Masda New Member

How to root this phone?

4. vidhya selvaraj

vidhya selvaraj New Member

Im using Xperia C3 dual..When I unlock my phone, some times my wallpaper doesnot appear and full black background is appearing. May i kno the reason behind this issue

5. varunmar

varunmar New Member

The common problem among all c3 dual users ,the walkman app stops automatically whenever i switch to another app from walkman.cannot listen music in background.its really annoying.every users are facing this problem.There is no memory card inserted,no task killer app installed.its clearly a problem with the phone's RAM. Even low end 256MB Phones running music player without a single issue while its on heavy load also ,But a 1GB RAM Phone Kills music player for optimizing memory...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  6. apt72

apt72 New Member

I think sony generally has a ram problem in most of their mid-range phones because there also seems to be a ram problem with the t2 ultra when playing music.

varunmar likes this.
  7. varunmar

varunmar New Member

any way to fix this?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  8. apt72

apt72 New Member

Sorry it took so long to reply... I believe there's too much animation effects with the sony UI and it makes the ram suffer. Try reducing the animation effects. Also, I installed clean master. So far, so good.

varunmar likes this.
  9. varunmar

varunmar New Member

u mean to uninstal clean aster? or to install? Got a new update for firmware thanks..but i think walkman prob still exists,only other some bugs fixed

10. apt72

apt72 New Member

I meant to install clean master. It helps me unload the ram. Problem with our phones is that we only have 1gb of ram and it's really not enough nowadays.

11. david asss

david asss New Member

My phone LCD was broken, how to disassembly this phone @xperia c3. Somebody help me.. David-Manado, INDONESIA

12. david asss

david asss New Member

13. xperiauser92

xperiauser92 New Member

sony is not given service as before it was give. Few Years Sony is given bad services & bad instruction.