Is it possible to recover deleted text messages or contacts from my Sony Xperia? (Android 4.2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freadlly, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Freadlly

Freadlly New Member

I urgently need everybody’s help; my little son mistakenly deleted some important messages and contacts from my Sony Xperia S4 (Android OS 4.2), the contacts are veryimportanttome, I have attempted to recover lost contacts, messages from Sony Xperia, but stillfailed, please help!!!

2. garyherrick

garyherrick New Member

Sony Xperia runs Android OS. So... I would like to suggest you to use Android Data Recovery, which can recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos and videos from Android phones, including Sony Xperia.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  3. celandinecollins

celandinecollins New Member

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  4. somya sharma

somya sharma New Member

I think for solve this problem, you need to download and install a text message recovery software program which name is iStonsoft Android SMS+Contacts recovery. It helps you more.

5. Paydeals

Paydeals New Member

Please do let me know if that works for you!

6. desd986

desd986 New Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    Erikkl likes this.
  7. lisaab

lisaab New Member

8. aidy.lucas

aidy.lucas New Member

theres a app on the play store i searched for recover deleated contacts think it was the third or fourth on down with a orange square/pic it did the job

9. aidy.lucas

aidy.lucas New Member

its called restore contacts by gaurav kumawat play store

10. Curson

Curson New Member

11. Erikkl

Erikkl New Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  12. Xkoiul

Xkoiul New Member

As I know the current Android recovery tools can support all kinds of Android brands, you can relieved to put your sony Xperia into it and download the free version to have a try.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016