Phone charge very slow

Discussion in 'Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra Dual' started by Vrushabh, May 18, 2016.

1. Vrushabh

Vrushabh New Member

Hi,

From last few days my xperia c5 ultra dual has charged very slow. I started my phone chare at 5% batery in night arround 11:00 PM. in morning around 8;30 am i saw that the batery is charged only 65%

So i tested 4 days the phone is charge very slow. now i used phone under ultra saving mode

Please give solution

2. Murthy

Murthy New Member

please share screen shot of the Exact memory (RAM) which is there in the mobile. you can find it settings-->about phone-->diagnostics-->facts under facts there is memory. I need the screen. please share it as soon. as I was observed it should be 2GB of RAM but in my device its 1.61GB. so I want to confirm that. Please...

3. asif ansary

asif ansary New Member

root your device remove all google unused apps...use battery saver pro from black mart and use purify to stop auto start apps...it can helps u to charge bit faster..best way to charge buy a sony quick charger for 1900 bucks

4. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Hi Asif, are you using C5 device? if yes please share the screen shot of the diagnostics of RAM in the device.
    like as I have mentioned earlier : settings-->about phone-->diagnostics-->facts under facts there is memory