WHAT'S NEW in 9.0.4.A.1.1beta

- Everything from 9.0.3.A.0.2
      Beta exclusive:
      - Preview of "Edit Music Info 2.0"
      - Further tweaks on "light theme"
      - Content based default art
      - Colorized headers
      - Settings in drawer gets an icon
      Plus: random bug fixes and performance enhancements.
    2. Syukur budi
      Syukur budi
      Kapan sony xperia T3 bisa update android lollipop ? Tipe yang lain bisa masa tipe T3 tidak.
    3. yatendra shahi
      yatendra shahi
      i have purchase sony xperia z from out of country and it's screen has got damage is it possible to repair in india service centre . i t is under warranty..
    4. mohammad365
      mohammad365
      when publish Android 5.1.1 firmware (23.4.A.0.570)?
    5. tri tri
      tri tri
      fw 5.0 c6916?
    6. ks7682
      ks7682
      Sony xperia zc6603 india how much time to lollipop update???
    7. alif sah
      alif sah
      Hello, I wan download farm ware sony neo l mt25i for indonesia
    8. Soumya
      Soumya
      Hello, farm ware of my xperia c phone is 16.0.B.2.16, whether i can flash it with recovery.img
    9. Harken62
      Harken62
      trying to change the sounds source for ringtones and notifications. its stuck on file commander…. anyone help as i'm trying to get back to default phone ringtones….
    10. Zu Hlai Min
      Zu Hlai Min
      Hello,please,sonyxperia solar Mt27i firmware get.
    11. Neutrino Tau
      Neutrino Tau
      Hello, I have two questions. One, is the Sony Xperia Z1S still carried by T-mobile? I can't find it on their site and the sonymobile.com Buy Now page for the Z1S says "Sorry, there are no operator offers for this product." Two, is there a help file for how to make a new thread? I can't seem to make a thread, all I get is title and poll options and yet I get flagged for post issues.
    12. Little Lay
      Little Lay
      Hi,How to bootloder unlock xperia SP C5302?
    13. brattusi
      brattusi
      Hi, can any one hellp me? when i recieve a call on my Xperia Z and anser it, the screen goes black, but if i need to surf the phone the screen remains black during the call!!! is it posible to recalibrate the proximity sensor?? thanks
    14. Aziz
      Aziz
      Please is there an Arabic language option in 4.1.2 jelly bean for xperia sp c5303?
    15. msi
      msi
      how to open an incoming call by using side button
    16. joyson
      joyson
      helo i caanot conect my play station in my xperia sp. what happend ?
    17. tinkerbell00
      tinkerbell00
      When.i.search.the sony.xperia app it says "The mobile version of the app "Xperia" is unavailable because it is not configured correctly for mobile access."
    18. tinkerbell00
      tinkerbell00
      Hi! I just recently updated my xperia sl into jellybean.ican post photo.in fb app except with the xperia with facebook evrytime i upload straight from the album"upload started Check.notification bar"a triangle red alert says in notificationbar could not upload. I tried: reseting my phone.uninstall, install updates facebook. still.the same
    19. Omid
      Omid
      Dear Tej, I noticed today about my Xperia S that it shuts off at 15% of having battery. I wanted to ask you is it normal? if not how can I solve it or can it be solved in the first place. Please I need your help desperately. I'd really appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you . God bless.
    20. sanjay bhingare
      sanjay bhingare
      Sony Xperia SP Defect: Dust enters into the screen from the back cover. If phone held with camera facing towards us with back cover removed then light of the screen can be seen directly from the back-cover locking notch and from there dust enters into the screen. this big hardware defect of this handset.