Can any one Help me to Recover Contacts from an Android Phone

Discussion in 'Xperia S and Xperia SL' started by Asammu, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Asammu

Asammu New Member

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

2. KathyBecky

KathyBecky New Member

Contacts saved to your Gmail account are on the Google server so cannot be lost.
    First of all check in Contacts > Menu > Contacts to display that you have selected your Gmail (or All)
    If selected, turn phone off, remove battery and turn back on.
    You will need a data connection to resend contacts.
    However, if you have only want to find your contacts, you can try Android Data Recovery on Recovery-Tool.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Sainarm likes this.
  3. youzune

youzune New Member

Accidentally or Mistakenly deleted text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S4/S3, Note 3/2/1? No need to worry now! Dr.Fone for Android, a Data Recovery for Android, enable you recover lost or deleted messages (SMS), contacts, photos and video from a samsung Galaxy phone.

Dr.Fone for Android
    > Scan lost contacts, messages, photos, video and more on Android automatically
    > Support Android devices from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so on
    > Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc
    > Works with the New Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2 and more

4. Freadlly

Freadlly New Member

If you've accidentally deleted some or all of your text messages by mistake, fret not! You can recover deleted text messages Android with a big chance of success, but there's one ingredient that is most important: tim with Samsung data recovery, If you've deleted your SMS inbox you have to act quick, because while the messages are recoverable until the portion of memory on which they are saved is rewritten, the longer you wait the higher the likelihood of getting new text messages, app updates or who-knows-what saved to the same location, obliterating them forever.

How to recover deleted messages on Samsung
    recover lost contacts from Samsung S5
    How to restore lost text message from Samsung phone

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. desd986

desd986 New Member

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  6. lisaab

lisaab New Member

7. Alexia22

Alexia22 New Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  8. Wnwinllaa

Wnwinllaa New Member

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  9. Xkoiul

Xkoiul New Member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  10. desd986

desd986 New Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  11. bente11

bente11 New Member

Forgot to backup your important data but your Android phone data is accidentally deleted and gone? Android Data Recovery software is a strongly, rapidly and efficiently data recovery tool for you to retrieve lost contacts from Android devices.
    Support recover data due To: deletion, device damage, Android Upgrade and more other reasons. Hopes it can help you!
    how to retrieve lost sms from android

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018