Competition: Win an Xperia™ arc S and LiveDock™ multimedia station with Xperia™ Blog and Sony...

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by XB, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XB

XB Guest

[​IMG]The Sony Ericsson Xperia™ arc S really stands out as one of the sexiest smartphone offerings of 2011. Not only that, it marries all of the great features of the original handset with a zippier 1.4GHz processor, meaning it should be able to handle even the most demanding tasks with ease. Apart from the stunning design, the Xperia™ arc S manages to wrap a beautiful 4.2-inch Reality Display with BRAVIA® engine, 8MP Exmor R™ camera sensor and HDMI output into a chassis measuring just 8.7mm in thickness. Read our recent review to see just how much we liked it.
    Thanks to Sony Ericsson, we have an Xperia™ arc S smartphone AND LiveDock™ multimedia station to give away to one very lucky reader. The model on offer is a UK specification GSM sim-free white Xperia™ arc S.
    To enter the competition all you have to do is:
    – Leave a comment in this forum thread (link available shortly) with your Twitter handle AND
    – Follow us @XperiaBlog and retweet the competition: “Who wants to win an Xperia™ arc S and LiveDock? Follow and RT @XperiaBlog for a chance to win” [ClickToTweet]
    It is imperative that you do both above to get a valid entry to the competition. All entries will be collated through the forum. We will pick a winner randomly when the competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Tuesday 10th January 2012. Good luck!
    Rules: 1) Please register on the forum with a valid email address as we will be using this to contact you. 2) Once contacted, if we do not hear from you within 48 hours we will draw another winner. 3) This competition is open to our readers worldwide. The recipient may be responsible for custom fees.

UPDATE: We have announced the winner of the competition. Congratulations to forum member Lumenisiti! Thank you to all that entered the competition! We'll have more competitions in the future, so keep your eyes peeled! :)
    [​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. JaguarsFTW

JaguarsFTW New Member

Err im not quite sure how im supposed to write my twitter handle?
    So .. #JaguarsFTW

[Edit] Oh nevermind i guess i was supposed to write @JaguarsFTW haha :p
    Thanks Sven guy :p

GL to the rest of the people :D I'm currently using a vivaz :3

3. Sven Frenzel

Sven Frenzel New Member

I have followed your blog on twitter ever since i got my x10 mini way back! and I really like your focus and that you're not bloating about (a lot of) other stuff not related to the xperia line of phones :D @Orkeren1307

@JaguarsFTW use '@' instead of '#'

4. twitter.com/odeiosenhas

or..

@odeiosenhas

:)

5. quinato

quinato New Member

Let's try @tufadorin

6. kyle

kyle New Member

I too am not sure how twitter handles are meant to be written either so I'll write it a couple of ways haha

@mr_kyky

#mr_kyky

:D

7. nach022

nach022 New Member

@superNakio

8. Ossama Hashim

Ossama Hashim New Member

thanks lets try
    @OssamaHashim

i love it Xperia Arc and Xperia mini

9. Blackvibes

Blackvibes New Member

I'd love to win the new Xperia Arc S, it's just one beautifull phone with great specs. Good job Sony Ericsson.

My Twitter:
    @Vilscon
    Twitter.com/Vilscon

In hopefull awaiting!

10. DragonSpirit0

DragonSpirit0 New Member

Good luck for all :)

twitter.com/DragonSpirit0

@DragonSpirit0

11. awis

awis New Member

Let me try,
    @awis

12. ignus

ignus New Member

13. charls17

charls17 New Member

Good luck Oh yeah!
    twitter.com/glencharles
    @glencharles

14. shifty

shifty New Member

15. Rado Petrov

Rado Petrov New Member

16. Dale Maclennan

Dale Maclennan New Member

17. Matt

Matt New Member

@MattShaw784

Very kind of Sony Ericsson or Sony or whatever they're going to be called. Looking forward to what they bring us at CES :-D

18. hiten0000

hiten0000 New Member

twitter: @_hiten

19. Conan Kudo

Conan Kudo New Member

20. tayub

tayub New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.