Facebook uploading problems

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Orcofry, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Orcofry

Orcofry New Member

Ok so apart from this minor issue (mainly that it does not let me post a photo on facebook) the mobile works perfectly. It was a bit slow at first but after the latest update it fly's from one app to the next. Still, the only way to get pictures to facebook is to go to photos and upload it to your galery. If you try to post the photo it simply says "could not upload photo bla bla bla" Does it happen to anyone else? any clues as to what the the hell I'm doing wrong?

2. Madclamper64

Madclamper64 New Member

I'm sorry I just dont get your issue, have u enough of a signal to upload the photo ? it could be in a low signal area, on my S i can only upload from the gallery or if i have just taken a pix with the camera and upload straight from the camera app, I have just done one of each and no issues, when you take the pix does it ask to check the progress in the notification bar ?

3. Orcofry

Orcofry New Member

Yeah the bar reaches 100% and then an error message pops up "couldn't upload the photo" then another message just to clarify "An error has occurred uploading the photo." I get full signal (tests done in my room with the router only a few meters away) and no other problems. It's not a big issue, just wondered if it happened to anyone else or if I'm the only sucker dealing with it XD

4. Madclamper64

Madclamper64 New Member

Hmmm, that problem now that you put it like that does sound familar. Have you tried reinstailing the facebook app, under general sync settings is your background data traffic on ? it is a problem i encountered but for the life of me i cant remember how i solved it. sorry not to be of better help.

5. Orcofry

Orcofry New Member

I just uninstalled the update and it seems to work fine. I can't believe it was something so stupid. Thank for the help ^^

6. Madclamper64

Madclamper64 New Member