Feedback on new mobile site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Xperia Blog, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

We are currently trialling a new version of the mobile site, which is now live.

As the feedback and experience of our readers is hugely important to us, we wanted to ask for your feedback in this thread. Tell us what you like and what you don't.

Many thanks. :)

Update (6 August2015): Thanks for the feedback so far. We made some changes yesterday (5 August) that should have improved the loading experience. Do let us know if you have notiiced any improvements. Also we will look to introduce the date and number of comments on the home page of the mobile site too.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  2. haokuang

haokuang New Member

hi, can u pls revert back the old sony xperia blog mobile version. the new one lag very frequently and it is difficult to click into a post, the side bar will not come out even pressing multiple times, pls fix

3. jhomag.ph

jhomag.ph New Member

I don't like the "scroll left/right to gallery and specs". I don't always look at the gallery and specs. I just read the news. I don't like that the comment section has its own frame, it makes it hard to navigate up/down.

4. billydf

billydf New Member

hello there, yes if it possible, can you guys bring back the old mobile site... more faster and low data usage for me since here in Indonesia our mobile data price too expensive :D

5. Frandom

Frandom New Member

Sorry I don't like it either. New version is sometimes very slow/laggy, scrolling more fiddly and can accidentally scroll out of the article. Also can't open articles in new tabs, can't see date article was posted on home page.
    The old mobile site was fine.

6. Inspire

Inspire New Member

This new "marfeel" based mobile site is jugst crap. You can't scroll through, read properly, have unwanted and unrefined overlays and the browser window gets so slow (even on flagships with sd800 and sd801). Comments section is a joke in this marfeel theme.

Please revert back, now I always have to use "desktop mode" :(

7. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback so far. We made some changes yesterday (5 August) that should have improved the loading experience. Do let us know if you have notiiced any improvements.

Also we will look to introduce the date and number of comments on the home page of the mobile site too.

8. Frandom

Frandom New Member

Please just revert to previous mobile design. Still far too laggy (on a z3+ even) and too easy to accidentally switch to a different article when scrolling. Also still can't open articles in new tabs.