Firmware 4.1.B.0.431 - Low Response

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Eyals, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Eyals

Eyals New Member

After upgrade my ARC S to the official 4.1.B.0.431 (from android 2.3.4 to 4.0.4),
    the responsive time, all over the phone, become very very slow, and I'm not enjoying from it any more.
    There are any actions to do for improve that problem?
    Can I go back to 2.3.4? How?

Thanks

2. bombay

bombay Member

i think you can reflash your phone back to gingerbread but you will need the firmware, try the flashtool on xda website and you will be able to find the firmware on there as well

3. bombay

bombay Member

ave had a look into this and if you can flash to 4.1.A.o.056. use that.

its alot better than he other version, more stable and the battery last longer

4. Yogesh

Yogesh New Member

Guys I've got a problem here.... I upgraded my Xperia Arc S yeaterday to the official ICS 4.1.B.0.431 drom the official Gingerbread 2.3.4. After the upgrade, everything seems to works fine, faster and smoother, apart from one bug. I'm not able to download any damn thing on the phone, either from the Play Store or the browser. I'm seriously pissed with this because i cannot download my favourite apps and files. I've tried doing the hard reset a couple of times, cleared the cache (play store and browser), logged in through a new Google account, but nothing helped.....
    Pleeeeeeeease help me out!!!:oops:

5. Dusan

Dusan New Member

Solution to all the software malfunctions that occure after the update to ICS (wihtout rooting the phone) is factory reset. Different users have different problems with their Xperia Arc S phones, but after the factory reset, they are all gone. Here is what you need to do:

http://xperia-arcs-media-refresh.blogspot.com/