How long is your Arc's Battery life?

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Kireal, May 11, 2011.

1. Justin1972UK

Justin1972UK New Member

2. Madclamper64

Madclamper64 New Member

I suppose on average i can get a good 20hrs thats with gps, email, twitter sync, no facebook sync, watch a few mins of tv during lunch, at the end of the month when no credit i turn off the data and get an extra 5hrs or so, its not too bad, i see some lads peremently with GalaxyS II and iphones (sorry for bad language) coinstantly on charge,

3. Charl

Charl Member

I usually come home from school around 5pm with 50 -70% battery. During the day I play some games, browsing, texting, calling, playing music, both local files and youtube, downloading stuff from market and use other apps. Always 3g and GPS on. However I use juice defender so 3g is off when the screen is off. When I come home I use it for some browsing, and playing movies. Often til midnight. So that's 7am til midnight with average - heavy usage.

4. Charl

Charl Member

Today I had nothing to do really, thunder and rain outside etc... Used my arc s constantly for five hours with screen on max brightness, music on almost all the time, except from when I was streaming hq videos from youtube via WiFi. WiFi and sync was on update all the time. While I was listening to music I was also browsing the internet. Basically, I used the phone to the MAX.
    screenshot_2012-04-21_2109.png
    Edit: I noticed I forgot to switch language but you can still see :)

5. Charl

Charl Member

After the ICS upgrade I get 10% less battery if I use the phone a lot or 20-30% less if I don't use it as much.