i did it again

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by papakp, Jan 3, 2012.

1. papakp

papakp Member

Hello , it`s me papakp and i did it again. I wanted to reset my phone and during the reset i hold the power button. And that`s it , my phone does not open . I cannot upgrade because the pc companion does not recognise any phone .
    Thank you.

2. WebbyHRT

WebbyHRT New Member

Does the computer recognise the phone if you hold down the menu button while you plug in the usb (while the phone is off)?

3. papakp

papakp Member

unfortunately nothing happened. I think i will send it , my arc , to the sonyericsson support in Athens
    Is there anything else that i can do ?

4. papakp

papakp Member

Hello. papakp here and i finaly have fixed it. I have used the sony ericsson upgrade pro. My arc is working fine
    Thank you.

5. Dr.NIC

Dr.NIC New Member

Need help with updating. I was updating my Xperia Arc S to 4.0.2.A.0.62 via PC companion and accidentally disconnected the phone while the update was being downloaded on the pc...After that my pc companion is not recognizing my set and says no phone connected!!!! I can connect as USB mass storage but not in Media Transfer Mode which is needed for updating the phone!
    I've restarted the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled pc companion and even tried everything from the beginning in another laptop but the device drivers r just not being installed!
    What is this SE upgrade pro?

6. papakp

papakp Member

Hello. Try to do this: forget the pc companion and download the sonyericsson update. Follow the instructions and I think your phone will be updated.

Dr.NIC likes this.
  7. Dr.NIC

Dr.NIC New Member

Thanks...I followed your advice and it worked.

8. Madhupoorna

Madhupoorna New Member

same thing happens to my sony xperia tx.how to download update.????please give the instructions.please..?

9. papakp

papakp Member

Hello. Try to do this: forget the pc companion and download the sonyericsson update. Follow the instructions and I think your phone will be updated.