Just to know...

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Jonas Neto, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Jonas Neto

Jonas Neto New Member

I believe you know that the glass protecting arc's display is said to be SCRATCH-RESISTANT. How is your experience with the ''scratch resistant'' surface? Does it get scratchy very often?

2. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Sony Ericsson has pre-applied a screen protector to the Xperia arc handsets, so it's not an issue for most users.

3. the_black_dragon

the_black_dragon New Member

You can carefully remove it... under this protection foil, there is the real scratch resistent display...

removed it 3 months ago and i have not a small scratch on it...

4. Marc

Marc Member

wow thats nice , i didnt know that lol , i used to have a matte screen protector it was nice but always get scratched and it dims my screen a bit , now i used the ZAGG invisible shield for the whole arc! its nice , no case and i dont have to worry bout scratches on my phone! love the arc in a no case state! so slim and thats the reason why i bought it in the first place!

5. Jonas Neto

Jonas Neto New Member

How did you managed to remove it? Some special technique? Please, tell me!

6. Marc

Marc Member

its just like any screen protector i had mine removed too to be replaced by a matte screen protector then the zagg invisible shield!