MW600 & Arc

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by LiveSquare, May 18, 2011.

1. LiveSquare

LiveSquare Member

Anyone using Arc with MW600?

I've this BT from X10 time and it worked fantastic, except that it's not fully compatible, but other functions were fine!

Now I started using it with Arc and I face a strange problem. Whenever I miss a call, the BT will show the incoming call (arrow with the number) and hang there even though the caller stopped calling. No further calls are made available in the BT and I've to restart BT and off and on the BT in phone as well to get it working again.

This doesn't happen always but happens 2 out of 3 times.

2. CrystalFire

CrystalFire New Member

Yes, I experience the same problem over and over again. Brought both the MW600 and ARC to service centre here in Singapore. They upgraded the phone twice, and now at:

Android Version: 2.3.3
    Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-perf | SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1
    Build Number: 3.0.1.A.0.145

Just experienced the exact incident of BT not responding after miss call today. Will be bringing the sets back to SE Service Centre. Really frustrating!!!!!!!

Anyone out there "suffering" from the same problem?

Loyal user of SE BT since HBH-10

3. LiveSquare

LiveSquare Member

Wow! Finally found a user with same problem!

@CrystalFire, for your information, this might be bug in the Arc as the same BT was working fantastic with X10 (except the fact that it's not fully compatible).

4. CalgaryGuy

CalgaryGuy New Member

I have the same problem with my Arc running 2.3.3.

I also notice when I pair with my old iPhone 3G, my MW600 actually display the time on the LED and it doesn't when I pair it with my Arc. Hopefully SE is working on better bluetooth for release 2.3.4

5. snowdon

snowdon New Member

Has anybody found how to solve this problem?