Update to Jelly Bean

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Aradij, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Aradij

Aradij New Member

Hi, sry for my bad english, but l have 1 question, somebody know for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc will be update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ?! or will be some update to fix problems ?!

2. bombay

bombay Member

yes, the update is rolling out at the moment, jsut need to wait till your carrier updates it or use flashtool

3. ArcSBlack

ArcSBlack New Member

Stop misleading people, man.... It's rude!!!!

4. MEPO

MEPO New Member

So far my knowledge, JellyBean will NOT available for arc/S... You can use ICS with loads of bugs or you can always go for a downgrade (Downgrading your device is at your own risk)...

5. bombay

bombay Member

sorry my bad must of been a bit drunk that day.

6. ArcSBlack

ArcSBlack New Member

Give us the link where there is the official statement that you say it's true. Stop writing misleading info, dude. It's rude.

7. ArcSBlack

ArcSBlack New Member

8. MEPO

MEPO New Member

This is not official. Through custom ROM you can do anything. I know that. If you can provide me a link, how to update official JB firmware to arc/S, then i will accept your statement.

You can use ICS with loads of bug or you can always update your device to custom JB as per above method. Choice is yours.

9. ArcSBlack

ArcSBlack New Member

@ mepo: STOP POST HUNTING, DUDE!!!

10. MEPO

MEPO New Member

@ArcSBlack sorry about being harsh...:D

11. ArcSBlack

ArcSBlack New Member

Stop drinking alone. I'm here for you!! =))

12. SMARTPHONENAKIAS

SMARTPHONENAKIAS New Member

You are right arcsblack but I thing you must not upgrade it to 4.1 because and with 4.0 we do not have problem.

13. how i sony ericsson up date to 4.0

14. kiranta

kiranta New Member

This is very good for me :)