When on the move big battery drain

Discussion in 'Xperia Z3/Z3v and Xperia Z3 Compact' started by jandeman63, Jun 14, 2016.

1. jandeman63

jandeman63 New Member

I start the day with a fully charched battery and when not moving to much without using the phone the battery drain is low. But when i am on the move without using my phone it is draining like mad. I never had this problem before on lollipop but now on Marchmallow I have.
    Today i sat in my car for 2,5 hours and lost 20% without touching my phone. Normally I could use it for 2,5 to 3 days but now 1,5 to max 2 days .
    I also have a Z3 compact tablet that gives me a every day message : Update to Marsmallow!!!! WELL I THINK NOT! I wisch i never updated my phone.:(

2. jandeman63

jandeman63 New Member

This is the message i wrote to Sony today. I hope for a honest and quick answer.

Mijn vraag is simpel. Hoe kan het dat jullie reclame maken over een lange battery/standby tijd door de stamina functie terwijl die functie helemaal niet meer op de toestellen aanwezig is? Ik ga er vanuit dat hij op marshmallow draait net zo als mijn Z3 compact.
    Wanneer komt Sony met de oplossing voor de verslechterde accuduur op mijn toestel door doze? Kortom ,wanneer komt Stamina terug want dit was 1 van de selling points om deze telefoon aan te schaffen.

groet Jan

3. jandeman63

jandeman63 New Member

This is the message i wrote to Sony today. I hope for a honest and quick answer.

My question is simpel. How is it possible that Sony is advertising the claim of a good battery/standby time with the Stamina funktion in their adverts. This funkion is no longer avalible on phones with Marshmallow like my Z3 compact.
    When is Sony delivering a solution caused by doze not working properly on my phone. Conclusion: When is Stamina mode comming back because it was a big selling point on buying this phone.