xperia arc and LT22i_6.0.B.1.564_NCB.ftf

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by papakp, Jun 27, 2012.

1. papakp

papakp Member

Hello.
    I just wondering , if i flashtool the arc with the LT22i_6.0.B.1.564_NCB.ftf file , is it going to happen something?
    I am saying this because i have flashtool the arc with the LT18i_4.1.A.0.562_Generic.ftf file and it works (the arc) fine. It is now the arc s.
    Thank you

2. papakp

papakp Member

Well i have tried and the arc have been crashed. I have updated and works fine

3. bombay

bombay Member

i can udate my ARC to 4.1.b.0.431, but dont, the battery last 10 hours and some bugs in it. would jsut keep 4.1.a.0.562 jsut now. alot more stable

4. MEPO

MEPO New Member

LT15i is arc & LT18i is arc S and these both are arc family. But LT22i is Xperia P. Basically it wont work with your arc S...

5. papakp

papakp Member

Hello Mero , thank you for your answer you have given to me but
    I have sold the arc s and i have bought xperia p. Now i want to root xperia p and i am looking for rooting it
    Thank you

6. MEPO

MEPO New Member

OK... First thing first.. Is your devices (Xperia P) bootloader is locked or unlocked?

7. papakp

papakp Member

Hello . Papakp here.
    First : Where can i find out that the bootloader is locked or unlocked?
    Second : I have updated the xperia p to ICS 4.0.4 firmware 6.1.B.0.544 just yesterday and i have found it very nice. Now i wanna ask this : can i root this firmware 6.1.B.0.544 ? I want to delete some junk apps
    Thank you.

8. MEPO

MEPO New Member

1. Try to use TrackID or Music Like... If it is working, then your bootloader is locked.
    2. How did you update the firmware? Through PC companion or flashtool?

Of cource if you update the device through PC Companion means your bootloader is locked.

9. papakp

papakp Member

Hello . I have updated the xperia P through PC Companion. Now the xperia P runs ICS firmware 6.1.B.0.544. I am looking for rooting it. I want to delete some junk apps
    Thank you

10. MEPO

MEPO New Member

11. papakp

papakp Member

hello.
    I will give it a try, thank you