Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Heat problem

Discussion in 'Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra Dual' started by Murthy, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Hi,
    I have been using xperia c5 ultra dual since one week, I have been observed that battery was drain very fast and taking more than 10 hrs to full charge.
    Getting heat very fast when its under charging and when use camera more than 5 snaps.
    but camera picture quality is good.
    Always Ram is full. and when we use 2-3 apps continuously. as per the specifications its 2GB but system is using 1GB of the ram and inbuilt app are using 400MB of Ram. for user they are giving 400MB of ram.
    overall I would say mobile is lagging (getting slow). some times giving good performance.

for charging it take usually 6 -8 hrs to get full charge.(its very long time as compare to other mobiles)

I think it requires few updates to fix all the problems.
    could any one tell me why mobile is getting slow suddenly. and how to fix all these problems.

2. Murthy

Murthy New Member

There are some back ground apps are running,due to this battery is getting drained very fast.
    I believe if sony will give a good patch upgrade which may fix the issues.

3. sarasein

sarasein New Member

Dear Sir, I also have been using C5 Ultra since 16 September 2015. I don't have problem with charging time because I used 'smart' charger that have 4 USB charging port. One of it have 2.1 A rate charge so this charge 3~4 hours only. My original Sony charger still inside the packaging plastic because it only charging at 0.8A. If you compare with my charger, the stock Sony give 2.5 smaller charging amp. All you can do is get other charger to charge it. The highest amp is better but 2.1 is maximum i think. Too high is not good for battery for long term.
    I dont suffer much lag except during low battery. You must install some cleaner apps to manage you ram.
    I believe the C5 will get better after updates. This phone never have any update yet.

4. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Hi,
    thanks for reply...

yes if we user higher amp charger then we can overcome the charging problem.but its not suggestible because they have already tested and released the adapter.

for lag that is not that much, still i can see bit lag on the phone. now heat also got controlled. but when we take the photos with flash mobile is getting heated again.

5. sarasein

sarasein New Member

The reason why they give 0.8amp charger because of cost saving factor. Most of Xperia phone come with that charger as a default. Not because it the best for you. They know you always have other charger if you want to charge faster. You need to factory reset your phone, or you do a software repair through PC or try install : Avast Cleaner, CCcleaner and install Dodol launcher. As an android user, we need to be creative.

6. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Hello,
    When I use the front /rare cam of Sony Xperia c5 phone is getting heated too much?? can any one observed that? need any upgrades?or any suggestions?

if any one knows the SAR value for C5ULTRA DUOS also please let me know..

7. deepak korada

deepak korada New Member

hello sir ,
    i am using my sony xperia c5 ultra dual from last december on words, the phone was really good but after some days
    the phone is becoming slow,over heating,strucking, automatic deleting of contacts,apps are not un-installing,no battery life always low, so what to do ...
    always very slow......getting head ache with it

8. Vrushabh

Vrushabh New Member

Hi i also face the heating issue and the charging issue. My phone is charge very slow. i put on charging whole night but it is charged only 50%.
    Now i used under ultra saving mode

9. mariooroz1

mariooroz1 New Member

I need urgent hope I SERVE write from La Paz Bolivia is blocking me the phone does not give or back on without me Accept restore factory in order rookie soybean paragraph THIS as you can see it is very expensive flashing and I'm trying hope to get lucky thanks

10. Murthy

Murthy New Member

Any one please share screen shot of the Exact memory (RAM) which is there in the mobile. you can find it settings-->about phone-->diagnostics-->facts under facts there is memory. I need the screen. please share it as soon. as I was observed it should be 2GB of RAM but in my device its 1.61GB. so I want to confirm that. Please...

11. Murthy

Murthy New Member

please share screen shot of the Exact memory (RAM) which is there in the mobile. you can find it settings-->about phone-->diagnostics-->facts under facts there is memory. I need the screen. please share it as soon. as I was observed it should be 2GB of RAM but in my device its 1.61GB. so I want to confirm that. Please...

12. Murthy

Murthy New Member

please share screen shot of the Exact memory (RAM) which is there in the mobile. you can find it settings-->about phone-->diagnostics-->facts under facts there is memory. I need the screen. please share it as soon. as I was observed it should be 2GB of RAM but in my device its 1.61GB. so I want to confirm that. Please...

13. Murthy

Murthy New Member

14. Murthy

Murthy New Member

15. Murthy

Murthy New Member

16. alex128

alex128 New Member

did anyone success to flash C5 ultra dual with xperia flash tool? i tried and it brick my mobile!!!! any suggestion which i can flash my another c5 to android 5.1 stock rom? HELP~~

17. riowachid

riowachid New Member

too many aplication installed make my Xperia Overheat?