Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Xperia C5 Ultra Dual_E5533_29.2.B.0.122_Italy_Generic 6.0

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual (E5533) Android 6.0 firmware - Generic Italy

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia C5 Ultra Dual_E5533_29.2.B.0.122_Italy_Generic - Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual (E5533) Android 6.0 firmware - Generic Italy

Read more about this resource...

aboyazan78 and ABDOGAFER like this.
  2. wellington jangale

wellington jangale New Member

decryption key not working

mbe910 likes this.
  3. dxtraquino1234

dxtraquino1234 New Member

If i will install this Italian Generic Firmware Marshmallow, can i change the language to English? also will this Firmware work here in Middle East? thnx

4. Xperia Blog

Yes, it will be in English too. There are a number of languages to choose from. You can use in Middle East as long as the variant number is the same as your handset.

5. dxtraquino1234

dxtraquino1234 New Member

Thankx bro.

6. aboyazan78

aboyazan78 New Member

7. mbe910

mbe910 New Member

I enter the description key and it accepts it, and before I can download anything it asks again for the description key and I enter it again but this time it doesn't accept it. Everytime it's like this, no matter how many times I try. Yes I copy pasted the entire key, please help!
    I enter the description key and it accepts it, and before I can download anything it asks again for the description key and I enter it again but this time it doesn't accept it. Everytime it's like this, no matter how many times I try. Yes I copy pasted the entire key, please help!

8. Xperia Blog

That is very odd. Have you tried an alternative browser to see if the same happens?