Xperia neo L forum now live

Discussion in 'Xperia neo L' started by Xperia Blog, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

The Sony Xperia neo L forum is now live. Please use this forum to discuss the Xperia neo L which has a a 1GHz single-core Snapdragon MSM8255 processor with Adreno 205 graphics and 512MB RAM. It will have a 4-inch (480 x 854) display, 5MP camera capable of 720p video recording, VGA front facing camera and run Android 4.0 ICS.

The phone will be available during Q3 2012 in select countries in Asia and the Middle East.

2. prabhu

prabhu New Member

hi
    my sony experia neo l is slow

3. swarim(xperian)

swarim(xperian) New Member

GOOD TO SEE NEO L FORUM GONE LIVE..........................

4. prabhu

prabhu New Member

experia neo l is slow when opening contacts,gallery

5. TdoubleC

TdoubleC New Member

I just bought xperia Neo L for my daughter 3 day ago. The touch screen won't work well and sometime she can't even log into her phone. She was using skype video chat with he friend and the picture was grey....not true colour at all. We took the phone back to Sony repair centre asking to swop to a new as w only have it for3 days and the problem was happend on the secound day. The sony centre told us they dont do swop or change a new one for us but they only can fixed! and it could take time 2 to a month!. I think that Sony havn't provide good customer service at all. Very disappointed!!.

If anyone having the same problem as I do and know how to fixed this proble please let me know. Its no good to my daughter to have a broken phone or not to have it for 2 week or months either by send it to sony to fixed!!..I cant win!.

6. Alexandar

Alexandar New Member

I have a problem with mine Xperia neo l. I do not know if I can use the phone memory and in what way. We are constantly looking for sd card when I want something to take off the market, and the camera can not use the same reason. The storage of memory writes that the total memory is 380 mb? I know that it says 1 gb everywhere, but it is in my sight. There is someone to help me how to find out if the correct version and what will happen?