Xperia S Xperia S_LT26i_6.2.B.0.211_Lebanon_Generic Android 4.1.2

Sony Xperia S (LT26i) Android 4.1.2 firmware - Generic Lebanon

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Tej submitted a new resource:

Xperia S_LT26i_6.2.B.0.211_Lebanon_Generic (version Android 4.1.2) - Sony Xperia S (LT26i) Android 4.1.2 firmware - Generic Lebanon

Read more about this resource...

2. Nishat Malik

Nishat Malik New Member

i am living in saudi but i am indian can i use this version in arabic version is there option for language change.

3. Nishat Malik

Nishat Malik New Member

i am living in saudi but i am indian can i use this version in english language also..

4. LennyK_108

LennyK_108 New Member

Flashed perfectly, didn't choose to Wipe Data (unticked the selection box), only wiped the cache, upon upgrade your language will stay on English and apps will be updated accordingly. Flashed with Flashtool. Boss! ---- From South Africa.

5. Xperia Blog

It is believed to be.

6. Xperia Blog

Yes, all releases come with English as standard along with a number of other languages.

7. Xperia Blog

Nice - glad it worked okay!

8. smedor

smedor New Member

Get Me.

Xperia S_LT26i_6.2.B.0.211_INDIA_Generic please.....

9. osama aljaseem

osama aljaseem New Member

i live in syria and when i applied the jb updat the wifi in my xperia s stoped working as long as sim card is in the device i have to inter it in Flight mode to get the wifi working again help please

10. Joseph Boukaram

Joseph Boukaram New Member

Please can you help ? how to upload an ftf to the firmware section . I have the ftf of XS generic Lebanon (6.2.B.1.96)