Xperia Z Ultra display turn off and mobile restart bug

Discussion in 'Xperia Z Ultra' started by Mohamed Turky, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Mohamed Turky

Mohamed Turky New Member

Hi , I bought my Xperia Z Ultra 2 days ago and after unboxing it i got a massage for the new software
    i downloaded it and during the download i tried to open the phone it wont start so i pressed the small red button next to the SD Slot as the manual said and it turned off and i switched it on again then i charged it to full battery then finished all the updates . now the firmware is (14.3.A.0.757) .
    now if i pressed the start button to turn off the display or the display turned off automatically it wont turn on again even if i pressed the start button again and i tried to repair the software using Sony Pc Companion and SUS and nothing happened so plz tell me what to do cuz it really bothers me and i didnt use the phone at all .

C6082 - 13w28
    Build Number : 14.3.A.0.757

2. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

So the phone is not waking when you press the power button? Is that essentially the main issue here?

3. Mohamed Turky

Mohamed Turky New Member

Right now the phone just keeps restarting but only if im not using it .. "when the display turn off or i press the power button to turn the diplay off not the phone "

4. Xperia Blog

Have you tried reinstalling your firmware to see if that sorts it? There were issues like this with much older firmware, but it seems like you are already on a recent update.

5. Mohamed Turky

Mohamed Turky New Member

I used sus and sony pc companion but nothing works .
    I read about the new firmware 769 but i dont know when it will be published but right now i didn't use my phone yet .

6. Xperia Blog

So the phone continues to stick and not wake from the power button? If so, maybe try using FlashTool to install firmware from a different region to see if that helps.

7. Mohamed Turky

Mohamed Turky New Member

I did downgrade to 4.3 and 4.2.2 but nothing works .
    Right now my phone is 4.3 .
    Is there anything else i should try ?

8. BLACK GHOST

BLACK GHOST New Member

Same Problem WITH ME Man