Xperia Z2 Xperia Z2_D6503_23.5.A.0.570_Philippines_Generic 6.0.1

Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Philippines

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia Z2_D6503_23.5.A.0.570_Philippines_Generic - Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic Philippines

Read more about this resource...

Hassan al najjar likes this.
  2. lordcalder0n

lordcalder0n New Member

Hi folks. Another mirror?

3. w1nstoncesar

w1nstoncesar New Member

mirror link please. mega is slow

Usman Qureshi likes this.
  4. J_Rod

J_Rod New Member

Being a phillipines generic version will it affect me at all being in australia?

MisterM and Macotela like this.
  5. Eldar Beganovic

Eldar Beganovic New Member

I installed android 6.0.1 on my Z2(D6503),and its awesome ,performance,battery life ......,but yesterday ,my dedicated camera buton stop working ,its wierd ,i can launch the camera from sleep ,and when im using phone ,but i cant take a piture with it ,then i instaled some camera app from play store and button works just fine ,so that is only problem i have ,other is AWESOME ,do you know what to do to make it work ?

6. MisterM

MisterM New Member

Same question but for the UK.

Can we use this firmware?

7. Dragonheart100

Dragonheart100 New Member

And Germany?

8. Xperia Blog

The country is broadly irrelevant - it is all down to the variant number. You can install the update as long as you have the same variant number and it will work in all regions.

9. MisterM

MisterM New Member

Thank you, I flashed my phone to this firmware and all went well apart from I can't seem to use my SD card anymore. It just doesn't appear at all under storage. Any ideas?

10. Xperia Blog

Unfortunately this is a common problem. See this thread from the Sony Mobile Talk Forums.

MisterM likes this.
  11. MisterM

MisterM New Member

Thank you again, deleting the partition from my SD card using MiniTool Partition Manager and creating a new unformatted partition caused my phone to be able to detect and format the card for use

(In case anyone else has the same issue)

Xperia Blog likes this.
  12. nemanja_ns

nemanja_ns New Member

In call log only shows missed and received calls, when you call someone after talk in call log shows private number. help?

Attached Files:

13. saeedsxz

saeedsxz New Member

And for D6503 ota MEA?

14. paul Erima

paul Erima New Member

I flashed mine here in Uganda with the saudi arabia generic, but the phone has failed to detect the sim cards. Any piece of advice please