Xperia Z5 Compact Xperia Z5 Compact_E5823_32.2.A.0.224_CIS_Generic 6.0.1

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (E5823) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic CIS

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia Z5 Compact_E5823_32.2.A.0.224_CIS_Generic - Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (E5823) Android 6.0.1 firmware - Generic CIS

Read more about this resource...

2. Mike J

Mike J New Member

Using AT&T in the US. After flashing this, and putting in my SIM card, it gave me a message like "This device is not intended for your country or operator", and then it says that it will delete all data. The only choice is "OK". So I quickly did an adb pull of my DCIM folder and the TitaniumBackup folder and tried to reboot the phone to see if the message would go away, it didn't. So now I'm flashing the nordic generic 6.0.0 again until someone uploads the FTF of 6.0.1 of that region

3. Xperia Blog

That is really strange - we've never seen this kind of message before. Did you have My Xperia Theft Protection (MXTP) activated by chance?

4. Mike J

Mike J New Member

Nope. Nothing like that enabled. This message only showed up once I popped the sim card in and the phone rebooted.

5. Xperia Blog

Very interesting - we will keep an eye out for this in the future.

6. omix22

omix22 New Member

I get the same error. Nothing special about my phone, also the older firmware updates you gave out worked fine.

(EDIT) if someone else meets this anomaly. Just power off your phone (DON'T click okay) and grab yourself the australian image (same version as this one) and it should work.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016