Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Premium forum now live

Discussion in 'Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Premium' started by Xperia Blog, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Please use this forum for all discussions relating to the Sony Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact and Xperia Z5 Premium (including all dual SIM variants). The Xperia Z5 range includes a brand new 23MP Exmor RS camera sensor capable of a 0.03 second autofocus, as well as a fingerprint scanner. For more details on each handset, click on the launch posts below.

Xperia Z5 launch post
    Xperia Z5 Compact launch post
    Xperia Z5 Premium launch post

2. Morelligu

Morelligu New Member

A bad notice is now from Sony don't suport resist water, they recommended don't put in to water , don't cover all on cellphone under water because they not responsability any damage, if you want to do is down you own risk.

3. Wayne Skelding

Wayne Skelding New Member

Question for all of you which I'm hoping you'll be able to answer, I can't find an answer anywhere else unfortunately !!

I'm hoping to get a Z5 Premium towards the end of the year and will hopefully be getting the 'Style Cover' as well. Does anyone know if it's possible to set a custom wallpaper on this like you can with the Samsung S-View covers, I'm currently using a Galaxy Note 3 with a brown leather S-View cover and have a custom wallpaper for the Cover Screen, normal lockscreen & main wallpaper, I would like to know if this will be possible with the Style Cover ?

Also as a side question, is it possible to get 3rd party covers that offer the same functionality ? The leather one I'm currently using is a third party one from eBay, but has all the functionality of the standard S-View cover.

Sorry for all the questions but I've not had a Sony phone before and want to make sure that it does all the little things that I want it to do !!