Youtube Update Probs.

Discussion in 'Xperia arc and Xperia arc S' started by Paul Fern, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Paul Fern

Paul Fern New Member

Hi, i recently updated the youtube app on my xperia arc, at the time of updating i had the youtube widget open on one of my homescreens - (the full widget) and a shortcut open on another homescreen - (The smaller icon shortcut). after updating they both disapeared as expected. i re-applied the smaller youtube shortcut to exactly the same place as the old one. Now.....the larger youtube Widget will not let me place it back where the old one was ? Its as if the old widget is still there but not showing.......I have also tried to add other apps to the same place and get told that there is no room ???? anyone else having same problem ??? or does anyone know how to resolve...... i now have a third of 1 homescreen that i can do nothing with ??

2. bombay

bombay Member

when i see there is update available for the apps i look at the comments first to see if there are negative comments. i did notice there was a lot about the new you tube update, you might have to uninstall the updates to sort the problem if it lets you.