Xperia Z2 Xperia Z2_D6502_23.4.A.1.232_India_Generic 5.1.1

Sony Xperia Z2 (D6502) Android 5.1.1 firmware - Generic India

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

2. AK2H

AK2H New Member

Can you please upload 23.4.A.1.232 ftf for D6502 model on another cloud (NOT MEGA)

3. Xperia Blog

Is there any reason why MEGA is not good enough? We mainly upload all of our FTF files to MEGA.

4. AK2H

AK2H New Member

Because the Internet in my country is very slow and unstable and the download will stop and i have to start over when using mega
    But in other clouds like mediafire or dev host links can be downloaded with a custom download manager (unlike mega) so that when i get problems with the Internet connection the download will not stop!
    Please Help, i want this update so badly

5. Xperia Blog

AK2H likes this.
  6. me7rem

me7rem New Member

What about Nordic Combined Region?

7. Viki666

Viki666 New Member

Hi Team,

I have updated my phone today to 23.4.A.1.232.. Since the update everything is crashing, Lik chrome, installed games, uninstaller etc.. Early right after the update I was unable to make or receive calls but later after few restarts i was able to make n receive calls.. Need suggestion.. Wat can be done. Shud I down graded to 23.4.A.1.200

8. Xperia Blog

There is no Nordic firmware for the HSPA+ Xperia Z2. It is only available for the LTE D6503 version.

Did you do a clean install? If not, maybe try that or downgrade first if you think that might make a difference.

9. Viki666

Viki666 New Member

It was a OTA update so I guess it's a clean installation.. Cud u plz help with the link for 23.4.A.1.200.. Tat u wud be a Great help as I cudnt find it

10. Alexey1280

Alexey1280 New Member

Cuando llegara el Xperia z4v a verizon o el Xperia z5

11. Xperia Blog

Check here.