Xperia Z5 Premium Xperia Z5 Premium_E6853_32.3.A.0.376_Australia_Generic 7.0

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) Android 7.0 firmware - Generic Australia

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Xperia Blog submitted a new resource:

Xperia Z5 Premium_E6853_32.3.A.0.376_Australia_Generic - Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) Android 7.0 firmware - Generic Australia

Read more about this resource...

2. Shahnld

Shahnld New Member

Hi.
    I got sick of waiting and checking for nougat update every 5 minutes.. I am from the nederlands and i tried vpn. Proxy on phone and pc to trigger the update notification for my z5p from australia but no luck. Now i have downloaded this file.. Does it need rooting or somthing to flash my z5p.. My phone is still in warenty and i dont wana brick it and also got obsessive with nougat.. Maybe someone give me good advice if there is anyway to update without waiting and without rooting. This is my 1st android and i like this phone but nougat is not yet in the nederlands and this waiting making me go back to windows or ios which i dont want.. Thanks

3. Xperia Blog

No root is needed to flash new firmware. You will not invalidate your warranty either. Just make sure you install the same variant for your phone.

4. Genaro Agui

Genaro Agui New Member

Can i have another decryption key. I tries the one in the spoilers doesn't work.

Thanks

5. Xperia Blog

We have just tried it and it works fine on our end. Are you including all characters? Make sure mega.nz is not blocked by your domain/DNS.

6. Genaro Agui

Genaro Agui New Member

Hi,
    Thanks forn the great response.

I used my computer to download the new firmware of Z5 premium with flash tools.

I successful upgrade my phone without any issues.

Only i notice is the battery. Is a bit quicker to discharged. But is charging fast too. :)

If i found something else, i will post.

Thanks,