Competition: Win a Sony Xperia U

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    We’ve teamed up with Sony to give Xperia fans the exclusive chance to win an Xperia U to celebrate Xperia Unleashed and help the Leaderbot catch the pesky Xperiabots! The Xperia Unleashed campaign has been running since earlier this month, giving UK fans the chance to win some great prizes by spotting Xperiabots in various cities around the UK and online too.

    The Sony Xperia U is the smallest member of the Xperia NXT family of smartphones and offers the same distinctive design as the Xperia S and Xperia P. It has a 3.5-inch (480 x 854) display, 1GHz dual-core NovaThor U8500 chipset, 8GB of internal storage, 5MP camera and a 1320mAh battery. The transparent strip also lights up with different colours depending on what you are viewing on the screen.

    To enter the competition all you have to do is:
    – Leave a comment in this forum thread
    – Follow Xperia Blog on Twitter

    That’s it! We will pick a winner randomly when the competition closes at 12pm (GMT) on Tuesday 31st July 2012. Good luck! For those who don’t get lucky, not to worry, just visit the Sony Mobile UK Facebook page and follow the Leaderbot @xperiaunleashed for hints on where the pesky critters are!

    Rules: 1) Please register on the forum with a valid email address as we will be using this to contact you. 2) Once contacted, if we do not hear from you within 48 hours we will draw another winner. 3) Only one entry per household (remember we can see your IP address). 4) This competition is open to our readers in the United Kingdom only.
     
  2. shaddam

    shaddam New Member

    Currently I am not in the UK for a week. Can I win it?
     
  3. Eeeeron

    Eeeeron New Member

    Yes please.
     
  4. Albika Imansyah

    Albika Imansyah New Member

    so, I just have to comment like this, and i get a chance to win xperia U ? yay I love it xD
     
  5. Vish

    Vish New Member

    The Xperia Unleashed bots made their way to where I live in Brighton a couple of days ago. I saved their locations on my Arc S and had a great time tracking them down. Hopefully I'll win something.
     
  6. Mr.Alawi

    Mr.Alawi New Member

    i would really love to win one of Sony's devices ... thanks for this competition ^_^
     
  7. Zaryab

    Zaryab New Member

    Assuming i am Xperia ...
    I want U
     
  8. samtimes

    samtimes New Member

    I'm in the UK yay :D. And no XperiaBots have been in my area :(. Already follow you guys on Twitter :).
     
  9. malodita

    malodita New Member

    Yes please :)
     
  10. Mr.Krypton

    Mr.Krypton New Member

    Following you from lot's of months ! Hope I will win !
     
  11. Jay Keeley

    Jay Keeley New Member

    Love UK blogs :p
     
  12. darvishzadeh

    darvishzadeh New Member

    aright.. thanks for give us a great opportunity =D
     
  13. arif walkman

    arif walkman New Member

    arrgghhh ,i'm in indonesia :( ,i most really want to have XPERIA NXT series from SONY . . . .i'm a fanboy XPERIA and SONY brand
     
  14. Steve

    Steve New Member

    Yay, I'm in!
     
  15. wyvern

    wyvern New Member

    ooh im entering told a lot of good things about this phone :)
     
  16. Nevin John

    Nevin John New Member

    Great! Thanks to Sony and xperiablog! I'm a Sony fan and was really sad to see why Sony (se) was not bothered in revamping their marketing strategy.
     
  17. Zerosleep

    Zerosleep New Member

    I have been watching reviews about Sony Xperia U for last 2 months now I really want this phone!
     
  18. Mustak Hussain

    Mustak Hussain New Member

    Would really love to win the Sony Xperia U but it's great that XperiaBlog and Sony are giving it away!! Good Job! :D
     
  19. DJ Silent

    DJ Silent New Member

    Yes... Everyone loves a competition.. I need an Xperia so bad, I have a ***** Nokia right now.. I need my apps back... I need my Sony Music Unlimited .. I need U
     
  20. Aaron_R96

    Aaron_R96 New Member

    Entered & following on Twitter! :) Great competition!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.