Any ideas to transfer iPhone contacs to Z2

Discussion in 'Xperia M2, Xperia M2 Dual and Xperia M2 Aqua' started by HarperChou, May 12, 2014.

1. HarperChou

HarperChou New Member

Hello everyone,

I am a long time iPhone user and switched to Xperia Z2 recently. As the my old iPhone is pretty much old and I want to use Z2 as my working phone. One of the questions I came across is how to copy all of my contacts(200+) from iPhone to Z2? As they are totally different platforms and can't think up a way to get it done.

Would some one give me any suggestion?

2. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

3. eivsjamery

eivsjamery New Member

Have you heard vcf format. You can export your iPhone contacts as vcf format and import to your Xperia. But you must sync your contacts to your icloud backup and export them as vcf.
    In addition, if you dont want to do so, What about Phone Transfer, a well software to transfer iPhone contacts to Xperia.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  4. desd986

desd986 New Member

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  5. huozhe

huozhe New Member

how to copy all of my contacts(200+) from iPhone to Z2? You can use Gmail account or mobile transfer program. It can easily transfer contacts between mobile phones.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  6. lisawhite

lisawhite New Member

To transfer contacts from iphone to Xperia, you can use a mobile transfer app to help, you should connect the two phones to computer at the same time and you need to make sure the iPhone in the source position while the Xperia Z2 is displayed in the destination position.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  7. Wnwinllaa

Wnwinllaa New Member

Samsung Transfer, a powerful phone transfer software, can enable you to transfer data between android and iPhone in original order, or transfer contacts from Android to Android as well as photos, videos and music within one click. It supports all smart phones and tablets running on Android 2.1 to 7.0, like Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge and Note 7/5, HTC, LG, Nexus, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, etc.