Data Transfer

Discussion in 'Xperia S and Xperia SL' started by Mjd450, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Mjd450

Mjd450 New Member

Iv had the Xperia S for about a month or so now, and I just cant connect it to the pc and take the data from it. At first i thought i thought itwas because i used a mac, but then i bought a new PC and still it just wont even read the phone. It is really annoying not to be able to get the pictures from the phone. I tried the wireless data transfer, didnt work. I was only able to get data through bluetooth. Still that is not convinient for me. I even download the latest version of the PC Companion, and still nothing.

The next problem that i am facing is that actually an annoying thing. Its about the ICS upgrade, how come Arc S and others got it, where as the latest phones don't? I mean Sony should be pushing the upgrades for SONY XPERIA S more that SONY-ERICSSON XPERIA ARC S... Am i right? or am i wrong?

2. dr_ether

dr_ether New Member

Personally I think it is simply a case of how much time they have had to test on the devices. At least ICS works on the old models. Having seen how ICS updates go on the Asus Transformer TF101, I am quite happy that Sony, like Asus, takes the time to update old devices as well as the new ones. I really just look at the old phones upgrades happening first as another round of testing of ICS before it rolls out on the Xperia S