help me choose a smartphone...

Discussion in 'Xperia Z1' started by chattingrahul, Apr 20, 2014.

1. chattingrahul

chattingrahul New Member

Hello,

I am looking for a smartphone and narrowed down my search to Xperia Z1, HTC One 802d and Nexus 5. I am not sure which is better. Eeach of them has its own pros and cons. Is Nexus 5 better than Z1? Is there any feature difference in the Android running on Nexus and z1 if both are running on 4.4.2? People prefer Nexus as it gets updates, non nexus device may not get android update. I think after 18 months nexus also wont be update as there will be nexus 6 in the market.

2. XperiaMaster

XperiaMaster New Member

The Nexus 5 is better than the Xperia Z1 if you compare the price and the battery autonomy. The Z1 is however better to take pictures.
    But anyway, I would rather recommand you to buy the Sony Xperia Z2 now thats its available ! ;)

3. jfxperias

jfxperias New Member

Nexus 5 is better than the Xperia Z1 :D, you are made??? The Z1 is very very good phone, and the Z2 is a update of Z1, the Z2 is not a revolution but a correction of Z1...

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk

4. Amimoto

Amimoto New Member

stay away from HTC, the build is rubbish and the camera is shocking

sent from my Sony Z2 using Tapatalk

5. papakp

papakp Member

Hello.
    I think Xperia Z1 is the best, without second thought. Just buy it....

6. Payas

Payas New Member

I personally liked the size and comfort of the Z1 Compact...knowing it's discontinued, i'd better recommend Z1, since the prices have gone down! z2 is just a revamped z1 with HRD recording