M5 vs Z3 choices?

Discussion in 'Xperia M5 and Xperia M5 Dual' started by gino76ph, Feb 7, 2016.

1. gino76ph

gino76ph New Member

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for my next Xperia phone. And i'm quite excited for the new M5 here in the UK but i'm not sure if the older Z3 is better and a good steal with better specs. What would you choose between the two in particular:
    1. Camera - M5 video recording has some "hissing" noise but seem a significant improvement over the M4 Aqua. I also heard the M5 camera loads bit faster but processing still seem slow; still no ability to swipe left to view photos taken (much like a vanilla Android feature) and photos on both still has this "cool" hue like in the past
    2. Battery life - M5 has 2 days, Z3 slightly more?
    3. Waterproofing - Z3 has the fiddly flap, the M5 has none and is more convenient. But is the M5's USB and headphone jack waterproofed as well?
    4. Screen size - On my 5 years of use of Z phone the ideal/maximum size i'm comfortable with is 5.2" (Z3) but 5" seem the absolute minimum. Bigger means better? And which screen quality/resolution is better between the two? (better in outside sun and doesn't "burn" too much in terms of saving battery life.
    Any thoughts please?

2. Deka Kusuma

Deka Kusuma New Member

I like Z3 anyway :-D

3. I have used My M5 Dual E5663 for 2 years