New update rolling for Xperia Z5 family, Z3 Plus and Z4 Tablet (32.4.A.1.54)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by XB, Oct 9, 2017.

1. XB

XB Guest

[​IMG]Sony Mobile has started to roll a new firmware update for the Xperia Z5 range (including Z5 Compact & Z5 Premium), as well as the Xperia Z3+ and Xperia Z4 Tablet. This new update keeps the handset on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and moves the build number from 32.4.A.0.160 to version 32.4.A.1.54. The Android security patch has been updated to 1 September 2017 (from 1 June previously), but little else appears to have changed from a quick first initial view.

A number of Xperia Z5, Z3+, Z4 Tablet owners have been complaining about battery and heating issues since the Android 7.1.1 rollout first commenced, earlier in the summer. We don’t know yet whether some of these problems have been addressed in this update, but if you have noticed any improvements, please let us know in the comments below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks hem and walaspancha!

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

Ge Ba likes this.
  2. Ge Ba

Ge Ba New Member

any experiences with this update yet? thanks!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

3. iNkenbiLL

iNkenbiLL New Member

Has anyone had any headphone jack related issue since this update hit your phones? My jack is not working properly in my Z5 Premium, not that I use it a lot but I went on to listen to the radio a couple of days ago and it didn't detect anything, with none of my headphones. It used to work, it did a month ago -back when I last used it and prior to this update obviously. It works with SoundAbout app, so I'm sure it is not a hardware issue, plus I have been extra cautious with this phone, it is in truly pristine conditions, not even a scratch. Any feedback?

4. CrazyMMC

CrazyMMC New Member

Nothing is new or big change.