Very Important regarding Xperia P Screen Protector !!

Discussion in 'Xperia P' started by Waleed Alghamdi, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Waleed Alghamdi

Waleed Alghamdi New Member

Hello everyone, I have bought Xperia P, and when I took off the plastic thingy that was on the screen (the one that shows instructions on it) I noticed that it has another plastic piece which I think is the screen protector and it fits on the screen so perfectly and it looks so clear which made me suspicious that its not a screen protector, so if someone has Xperia P or one of the Xperia NXT, then please help me with this, does it have a screen protector already installed in it or not ?

2. Ryuu

Ryuu New Member

I had the same feeling when I saw my phone. It looked like there was another layer below the plastic peel off one. I asked the store guy and he said there was none (but then again, these guys don't really know all that well either).

I did not want to risk scratches on the screen while trying to peel that off (if I could at all). So, I just put another screenguard on top of it.

3. Waleed Alghamdi

Waleed Alghamdi New Member

Yah, did the same, but it would be great if that was actually a screenguard so I don't have to put another one :/

4. Samara

Samara New Member

While buying the phone, it comes with the screen protector with instructions. I removed that and placed it with new one. But there is another layer on it. I think it's a permanent one.