Xperia S dead?

Discussion in 'Xperia S and Xperia SL' started by Calzone, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Calzone

Calzone New Member

Hi everybody,
    I got my Xperia S 3 days ago, updated to .73 the same day.Set up and installing everything apps games...

Today it suddendly switch off and i can't turn it on.I tried to Hard reset it vol up + power button but nothing happen!When i plug it on USB or wall charger the notification LED is fast blinking red(not like when the batteries are empty.I tried to connect it to the PC Companion, the only way to be connected for me is to push booth vol. buttons.The red Led disappear and it go to the next step but pc companion says to me that it must be updated whereas it is.I know that we can unscrew it to remove the batteries but i don't want to lose the warranty.Waiting for any tips.

2. LiveSquare

LiveSquare Member

When you try to hold the power button + volume up key, you will get one vibrate. Continue to hold it and it should vibrate thrice. Then try to switch on. If it doesn't even then, try to do the same thing and then try to connect to the PC by pressing power button + volume down key. You should get a stable green light. If it's there, then try repairing the phone's firmware.