Xperia XZ3 forum now live

Discussion in 'Xperia XZ3' started by Xperia Blog, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Xperia Blog

Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

Please use this forum to discuss the Sony Xperia XZ3 - the company's first Xperia smartphone to use an OLED display.

2. Bors

Bors New Member

I just purchased a Sony Xperia Z3 compact. The performance was very sluggish, sometimes it took a full 10 seconds for any application to load and sometimes it just gave up and didnt load at all.
    I went into the Forum and someone recommended a Sony link to upload a refresh of the Sony software. What occured is that I downloaded and installed the Japanese version of the software (Jocomo version) and as such, my mobile data service does not
    work and I have all these japanese apps and the Jocomo cloud service installed. I am in Australia, not Japan. Is there a way of installing the Australian version of the firmare on this phone? Any help would be very appreciated.

3. kaderzaim

kaderzaim New Member

salut tout le monde ; si quelqu'un peut m'expliquer pourquoi je n'ai pas reçu le correctif de sécurité pour mon xperia xz3 H9493 venu des USA . est ce qu'il n'est plus prise en charge par sony ou quoi? merci