Xperia Z2 Z2 (D6503)Not seeing sim card since software upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1 build 23.5.A.0.575 ..

Discussion in 'Firmware' started by felip flop, Jun 19, 2016.

1. felip flop

felip flop New Member

Z2 (D6503)Not seeing sim card since software upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1 build 23.5.A.0.575 ..
    When you insert Sim the phone shuts down as normal and restarts advising Sim Inserted. With sim in phone shows No Sim card - No service. Then this message disappears. When you remove sim you get message removing sim.. then screen shows No Sim card - No service.
    With sim inserted the go :- Settings, More, Mobile Networks, .. Next screen is blanked out..
    Having spent an hour speaking to Sony customer svs tech's I still cannot us the phone.. I have cleared the cash as far as I can..
    Any suggestions welcome.. Has anyone else had a simular problem..??

2. High_Technology

High_Technology New Member

Z2 (D6503)Not seeing sim card since software upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1 build 23.5.A.0.575 ..
    When you insert Sim the phone shuts down as normal and restarts advising Sim Inserted. With sim in phone shows No Sim card - No service. Then this message disappears. When you remove sim you get message removing sim.. then screen shows No Sim card - No service.
    With sim inserted the go :- Settings, More, Mobile Networks, .. Next screen is blanked out..
    Having spent an hour speaking to Sony customer svs tech's I still cannot us the phone.. I have cleared the cash as far as I can..
    Any suggestions welcome.. Has anyone else had a simular problem..??