Sony Mobile Indonesia has just stuck the following post on Facebook. It says Android Lollipop will roll from week 12 i.e. next week (week commencing 16 March 2015). It has also posted a brief changelog which includes being able to move apps to SD card. See the translated post below.
Sony Mobile Indonesia Facebook post regarding Android Lollipop (translated)
Say Hello to Android 5.0 – Lollipop
Android 5.0 – Lollipop available for your Xperia through the Center Updates, upgrades and enjoy new features, improved performance and interesting applications.
New features available to you when you upgrade:
• intelligent user interface – Enjoy a bold new user interface, graphics and easy to understand, with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Inspired by the design of Google and the expertise of Sony, every detail is very beautiful and interactive.
• Improved screen lock – Access all your notifications at your fingertips. With a simple swipe shortcuts and intelligent notification card, you do not need to swipe away.
• Support multi-user – Create customized user profiles and guest mode on the same device. Do you want to profile you uninterrupted for work or personal profile to play, you can stay focused on what is most important.
• optimal storage – With Android 5.0 – Lollipop you do not have to sacrifice you to save storage applications.Easy to install and transfer the application to the external SD card and enjoy the flexibility and higher performance
• You will need approximately 1.2 GB of free internal memory for upgrade
• The update may take about 20 minutes to complete
To download and install the update system, the first point on your device to the Center for Renewal. Then, select the desired system update and tap Download.Once the download is complete, tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* The latest software is available from Week 12, but availability will depend on the type of Xperia product.