Hi, It is an issue I have come across loads of times, basically when, for example, I was making a ferry booking then after the payment I wanted to copy the booking number and the journey details into a message as I needed to send that information to my mate, so after copying the booking number and pasting it into a message I went back to Opera to try copy the journey info (they were located on different parts of the page) Opera Mobile had closed itself and when I opened it again it tried to reload the page but as you know for the security reasons the post payment page won't load again. Fortunately, the booking number was the major thing I needed but in some other cases such occurence might get on your nerves. It does happen with other apps as well. Also, similarily when I close an app that supposedly has been using a lot of RAM the icons on the main screen (desktop) slowly appear one after another. I can imagine the reason is to do with RAM being filled up too much or something related to that. What do you guys think could be the resolution? Thanks in advance Oliver