Big problem

Discussion in 'Xperia PLAY' started by Bouillez, Mar 28, 2012.

  1. Bouillez

    Bouillez New Member

    Hi all, here I go and share them yesterday my xperia xperia play against an arch.
    When I come to the house Living the phone Ask me an updated, so I made ​​my result as it shuts down (normal procedure) and then when it shuts down as the redemarage is when I try to relight it vibrates but nothing . So this morning I send an email to the person he is to me that it is cracker ect ...
    Anyway I need you as soon possibler trade
    FYI the orange red LED now cliniote
     
  2. Bouillez

    Bouillez New Member

    help me I need the phone for working on cornstalks from the semain happens: $
     
  3. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    Sorry I'm not understanding the question properly. Did you try and install a custom ROM or something else?