Bridge for Mac

Discussion in 'Xperia E and Xperia E dual' started by Growlgrowl, Jul 20, 2013.

  1. Growlgrowl

    Growlgrowl New Member

    I use a Mac and have just got an Xperia C (and OK I know I should have gone for an iPhone but the Xperia was cheaper!!). Anyway, I've discovered, as many have, that Bridge for Mac is a strange beast that uses up several Gb of hard drive when opened and all of the RAM meaning that nothing much else gets done.

    I have a 600Gb iTunes folder on an external HD and am using an old 2008 MacBook running Lion.

    When I connect my Xperia it doesn't appear in Finder (I didn't really expect it to) but I was wondering if there was any way of getting music and photos on to my phone other than using BFM which frankly seems useless.

    I was thinking of trying Dropbox but that doesn't seem to allow you to import from Dropbox onto the phone!! I thought it was just Apple that did that sort of thing!

    Any advice?
     
  2. Growlgrowl

    Growlgrowl New Member

    Actually I left it running for a while and it got up to using 13 GB of my hard drive before I had to Force Quit!!!

    It must be copying the music into a temp folder because it automatically starts disappearing from my HD when i've quit.