I've had a problem wherre the alarm labels don't display when an alarm occurs, so I don't know what the alarm is for. Very annoying. Then last week I had to switch my phone, and when back on, the labels did display. But I had to switch on and off again and the alarm labels did not display again. This is the built in alarm that you set via the time/clock displayed on the Home screen. Anyone know what is wrong, or how to correct it?
I've discovered why the labels displayed in the particular circumstances I described. If you pull down the top status bar while the alarm is on, having missed snooze/dismiss, the phone displays snooze/dismiss and the label displays. So you have to miss the alarm and you then get labels, but if you operate as normal when the alarm first rings, or it rings from snoozing, no label displays. So, still mystified as to why labels do not display when alarm rings normally.