I Have a problem to use call recorder apps in my Xperia Tipo Dual, I already tried almost all apps available in the Google Playstore from androrec, automatic call recorder, etc. but none of them working properly in my Xperia Tipo. I already try the same apps in my other Android phone and all the apps are working great, they can record both parties voices clearly even we are not using the loudspeaker mode!! The problem are either you can only use mic mode which make the result only record your own voice or the recording result are so bad, So when you hear the recording results its like hearing a tape that running only with 10% normal speed. So all voices become very slow and all tone become very low.. Can anyone suggest me what application that works good in Sony Xperia Tipo Dual?
I am using Xperia E Duos C1504 , I have downloaded all most all call recorder from Google Play Stores but no one is working. can some one provide me a gud call recorder ..?