Can't update!:(

Discussion in 'Xperia P' started by AlexFromRussia, Sep 24, 2012.

  1. AlexFromRussia

    AlexFromRussia New Member

    Finaly got the ICS available BUT i'm stuck at the screen with the instructions to update! my pc wont detect the phone( I've tryied several times, but the results where dissapointing. If anyone wouldknow the reason and\or the solution it would be great
     
  2. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    Can your PC normally detect your phone when you plug in - i.e. to copy files over?
     
  3. AlexFromRussia

    AlexFromRussia New Member

    Ye) I can transfer any content easy) and I also was able to update my phone using another PC ) but I still wonder what the problem is
     
  4. Jagadeesh

    Jagadeesh New Member

    Try using SUS. it worked for me. after opening SUS it will check for updates. then switch of your phone and wait for 30 seconds. now press volume down key and connect to usb. it will automatically detect your phone