Competition: Win a Sony Xperia U

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragalthar

    ragalthar New Member

    Please keep in mind that not everybody uses a static IP. Mine's changed every 24 hours by my provider ...

    Too sad that non UK residents aren't allowed to join! I'll pay the difference in the postage! :)
     
  2. Felimenta97

    Felimenta97 New Member

    I promise I will develop something with it.

    Can you send to a friend's house in UK, btw?
     
  3. beppe fusilli

    beppe fusilli New Member

    I want it if it is the smallest NXT smartphone, like the smallest x10 mini or the X mini!
     
  4. Brian Tan

    Brian Tan New Member

    I am not a UK resident, however will love to win it too!
    I can pay for the postage as I have a local UK address...is it ok? Thanks
     
  5. chrisphillers

    chrisphillers New Member

    Would love an Xperia U, looks like a brilliant phone.:)
    Chris, London
    PS Love the blog.
     
  6. Rahim Ali

    Rahim Ali New Member

    Entered and following! Would love to win!
     
  7. Micho

    Micho New Member

    Great competition! You are the Best!!!
     
  8. Marcos Rafael

    Marcos Rafael New Member

    Brazil Here! Yay!
     
  9. hkkt

    hkkt New Member

    ya here I am
     
  10. emaack

    emaack New Member

    Great blog!
     
  11. iamstevie

    iamstevie New Member

    If xperiablog was a month, it would be Awesombre.

    Thanks XB.

    ----
    Following you on twitter, @stev3d
     
  12. Applejak

    Applejak New Member

    Awesome! Good luck everyone.
     
  13. Hans-Ruodi

    Hans-Ruodi New Member

    Would be great I could win the phone!
     
  14. ceesars

    ceesars New Member

    I want to participate for the Sony Xperia U
     
  15. AndyP

    AndyP New Member

    I just bought a P for my gf, but a U for me would be nice. S is too big!
     
  16. Mohammad Qawasmeh

    Mohammad Qawasmeh New Member

    amazing xperia U , hope to be one of it's user :D
     
  17. Dan Vafidis

    Dan Vafidis New Member

    FOLLOWIN AND NEED THIS XPERIA !!!!
     
  18. Izamanaick

    Izamanaick New Member

    So i just have to comment here? Fair enough. It's funny to see so many new members, lol.
     
  19. tomcos

    tomcos New Member

    Woo for the contest! Oh and I've been following you guys for a long time ;)
    @TC1603 :)
     
  20. Abdul Basir

    Abdul Basir New Member

    I wanna an Xperia U..
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.