Competition: Win a Sony Xperia U

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveSquare

    LiveSquare Member

    Good to everyone :D
     
  2. SSyar

    SSyar New Member

    Not in UK... but sure do :)
     
  3. Stanley

    Stanley New Member

    Love it!!! Can't wait XDD
     
  4. Zebastian

    Zebastian New Member

    Please, can I win?
     
  5. Dygen

    Dygen New Member

    I'm big fan of Xperia NXT models, those really stands out from the 'sheeps' out there.. :p So hw about giving me one?
     
  6. Aswin

    Aswin New Member

    Gimme that XU..
     
  7. uno2xx

    uno2xx New Member

    Xperia U r mine :)
     
  8. kizashi

    kizashi New Member

    i love Sony
     
  9. liv_emm

    liv_emm New Member

    Great news ;)
     
  10. Mark Corkery

    Mark Corkery New Member

    Winning would be so sweet :)
     
  11. Sean

    Sean New Member

    Kewl, I am desperate to get a new phone. My Xperia X10 contract last till end of August, so hope I get a Xperia U to replace that :D
     
  12. DragonSpirit0

    DragonSpirit0 New Member

    enrolled and registered

    thank you sony blog for the competition
     
  13. Buerns

    Buerns New Member

    Hell yes! I'm IN! :eek:
     
  14. Hemal Shah

    Hemal Shah New Member

    another humandroid and humanbot join the forum and following twitter :)
    Bring me my bot and Xperia U and this humandroid will say thank you
     
  15. simpleman

    simpleman New Member

    In UK. Xperia U, hope to win.
     
  16. ivrimon

    ivrimon New Member

    In the UK too. I really liked the look of the Xperia U and the NXT series in general - better than the bland identikit android phones of late.

    Would be a nice phone to replace my Ray as I prefer smaller phones.
     
  17. harman josan

    harman josan New Member

    Entered & following Xperia Blog on Twitter! Fantastic competition :)
     
  18. Angelito Corpuz

    Angelito Corpuz New Member

    Just want to have this very stylish phone, wishe me luck:)
     
  19. Lee Nightingale

    Lee Nightingale New Member

    Would be a nice present for my fiancee as she really likes my xperia s
     
  20. dannclose

    dannclose New Member

    i'd love to win an xperia u, the leds do it for me ;D
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.